Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hot And Cold *8@!%$.?


Today 4rd days puasa, I'm very tired, hungry because today i not take a ' sahur ' and totally out of mood....

my class finished at 5++ p.m. plus wif annoying people...
owh my god...(terus teringat lagu Mark Ronson feat Lily Alen-Oh My God) can u give me a way how to handle my life...


i try to do da best..i try to change my attitude..try to be nice persons and good students... but y, they dont eva try to understand n respect others?they still try to trow me out from this world!!??!what my false? i cant stand it anymore..i'm human also..not all students have analytical thinking like all lecturer perhaps..seriously i'm not understand what she lectured in her class today and i really disappointing. Why?Because she already know i'm very slow in her subject..i know..in my class have a SUPERHERO for her subject..what can i say..

like my new friend said"sabar wan ,sabar,ni semua dugaan, KAMI kan ada..KAMI boleh tolong ko"Mak aku cakap Jangan Buat Kerja Separuh Jalan" .....a little bit cold to hear it..

i miss all da gud all days LiL brotHEr, n mama & ma Ami D@LE... miss them a lot...


MAAA...Abe Wer Nok Kelik ....

Si Lara Dengan Skuter Besi Nya

6 comments:

.ellnadj. said...

take it as a challenge for u young man...
no matter how bad u're friends will always support you...
we are friends...
remember that!

Nor Ridhuan said...

ahhaa..

thx friends.

lynda said...

that right what ella say ,make it challege for your life now,don't easy to give up now ..we are friends always support u xkire kat mane je.

Nor Ridhuan said...

pergh..

sumer ayat bagus² nih..hahaha

GO Awe GO!

missn-eisya said...

firstly think about urself..
u want to change right..do it!
don't think about the things that made u disappointed ok..
igt kn ko ckp ape kt aku mase aku lpak kt lobi kampus ko...n aku igt ko ckp ape..so buat sume tu..study betol2..smpai berjaye..all the best to u..:-)

Nor Ridhuan said...

iye miss eika. =)

Saya cuba sedaya yang mungkin..heuhe

Terima Kaseh Kerana Membaca